The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Irina Falconi is representing the United States at the Pan-American Games in Guadalajara, and she's blogging about the experience for the USTA. It's worth a read, if nothing for the "Gullyisms."
• Venus and Serena Williams are much more visible in America than Hope Solo, Cristiano Ronaldo, and David Beckham, according to the New York Times.
• A tournament in Moscow means pictures of Marat Safin. Bless.
• Wimbledon gets a spot on the Monopoly board. While we're at it, can we all acknowledge now that it would be very weird seeing McDonald's signage at the All England Lawn and Tennis Club when the Olympics roll around?
• Tennis Channel's "Tennisography" series has been great so far. If you missed Victoria Azarenka's, it's worth it for the childhood pictures alone.
• What do you think? Is the bracket rigged?