Bra talk with Kim Clijsters, Andy Murray gets his shots and Coco Vandeweghe makes me want to get the new iPhone. Here’s the best from the Twitter (and Facebook) this week.
Tweet of the Week: Michael Chang and Napoleon Dynamite? That's a quality tweet.
Best of the Rest
10. Dinara the Viking: If that picture were on an Ikea catalogue, I would buy 50 Dinariks immediately.
9. Say my name: If you follow Julia Goerges enough, you know that she hates when people pronounce her last name "gorgeous." Now we know she also prefers it to be spelled correctly.
8. Haters to the left: The things athletes have to deal with on Twitter.
7. Venus stays positive: Keep on keepin' on, Vee.
6. The voice of JJ: It's distinctive, that's for sure.
5. The early bird gets the worm: I don't have anything funny to say. This is just a very good tweet.
4. Celebrities, they're just like us!: Don't you just hate those awkward moments? Happens to me all the time.
3. You cannot be Siri-ous!: Vandeweghe's been playing with her new iPhone 4S, which has a new voice recognition system called Siri. Turns out, it has a sense of humor.
2. Braveheart: Murray is brave. We know this because a health care professional deemed him so.
1. Too much information: Clijsters is very happy with her new sports bras. And she'd like the world to know.