The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Check out Feliciano Lopez cover the court in the above point against Michael Llorda in Paris. Lopez would win the match 7-6 (6), 6-3.
• A ruling from an FCC judge on the Tennis Channel-Comcast dispute is imminent. This informative piece from the Los Angeles Times breaks down the factors on both sides of the case.
• With plenty of reasons to sour on tennis, Pete Bodo writes that it's great to see that Martina Hingis hasn't turned her back on the sport that so often turned its back on her.
• Expect a year-end push from Roger Federer.
• When cat clocks attack. Steve Tignor's first Paris notebook calls for an end to hair product commercials.
• Local advocates are up in arms over an attempt by a Randall's Island upscale tennis club to expand the courts at no cost to taxpayers. The hitch? High prices box out local residents from using the club.