The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Above, watch Rafael Nadal pretend he doesn't know how to return serve (starting at the 3:15 mark) in some B-roll footage from his Bacardi campaign.
• Aw, Canada is talking trash in advance of its Davis Cup tie against France. It's cute.
• How does Novak Djokovic's 2011 season stack up historically? Simon Cambers takes a look.
• Who isn't changing their diets these days? Venus Williams is in on the trend.
• Rapper Drake is a big Serena Williams fan. We'll leave it at that for now.
• So ... Flavia Pennetta's memoir should be a salacious read.
• The SI.com team assesses the 2011 WTA season.
the Penn State scandal