By C.W. Sesno, SI.com
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• I don't think I've ever watched a 10-minute YouTube video all the way through before. But man, Novak Djokovic has had some epic points this season.
• Djokovic was named GQ's Ace of the Year. There are some big names on that list, but can anyone explain to me how or why Kristen Wiig got "Bro of the Year"?
• Welcome to the .900 club, Novak. Peter Bodo wonders what's next for the soaring Serb.
• Steve Tignor is ranking the top 10 tennis seasons of all time. Today at No. 9 is John McEnroe's 1981 season, that saw the then 21-year-old win Wimbledon on the way to taking over the No. 1 ranking from Bjorn Borg.
• The USTA announced the field for the Australian Open Wild Card Playoff. Melanie Oudin and Coco Vandeweghe headline the women's field, while Robby Ginepri and Jack Sock lead the men's side.
• A look-back on women's fashion from the 2011 WTA season. And here I thought ruffles were just a delicious potato chip.
• Rory McIlroy says his girlfriend helps his mental game.
The New York Times