From celebrating Roger and Andy to playing with Smurfs and Legos. Here are some of our favorite tweets of the week.
Tweet of the week: Come Monday, Roger Federer will spend his 300th career week atop the ATP rankings. Coach Paul Annacone took a moment to show off the fact that he has one of those limited edition 287 kicks that lit up eBay after Wimbledon.
Best of the rest
10. Postal service: Looks like Jamie Murray finally returned back to his hometown of Dunblane, Scotland, and posed with the golden mailbox commemorating his brother's Olympic gold medal. That's one proud bro.
9. Smurfette: There's something remarkably endearing about the idea of former No. 1 Dinara Safina -- who is off the tour indefinitely with a back injury -- playing a Smurf game on her iPhone.
8. Serena's back... maybe: Serena's tweet seems to be a veiled reference to getting back onto the practice courts to prepare for the WTA Championships in Istanbul. Then again, she's also been tweeting about food poisoning. So... who knows?
7. Kids these days: We didn't know at the time that these were behind the scenes shots of Laura Robson and Genie Bouchard's Gangnam Style video. So without context, this was pretty weird.
6. Lego my Caro: Cute. But also kind of creepy? Where's her face at?
5. First timer: Congratulations, Venus. You are officially the first person in the world to ever be thankful for the existence of autocorrect.
4. NSFW: Umm... Andy Roddick seems to have hurt himself. I thought retirement was supposed to be easy?
3. Tough stuff: Andrea Petkovic and the Serbian method of training. No pain, no gain.
2. Rafa updates: Rafa... Shirtless... Washing a Kia. Sure, why not?
1. BREAKING: Boris Becker, who isn't the most timely of tweeters, is confused about this whole Lance Armstrong business. But even in his confusion he asks the right questions.