The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: One last look at Istanbul's final year as host to the WTA Championships.
• Kamakshi Tandon breaks down the qualification scenarios for Roger Federer, Stanislas Wawrinka, Richard Gasquet and the rest of the players in the hunt for the last spots at the ATP World Tour Finals this week at the Paris Indoors.
• Rafael Nadal has no doubt Federer will be better next year than he was this year.
"I don't have any doubt that he will be playing better than what he did this year," the Spaniard told a news conference at the Paris Masters, where the two could clash in the final.
"No doubt about that. His talent allows him to keep being one of the favorites, to keep winning the best tournaments of the year.
"So talking about if he's able to be back or try to be back in the No. 1 (spot), I think it's not his goal, because at the end he already has been there. He has been in the top positions of the ranking for a long time."
• From the WTA: Istanbul behind the numbers.
• From USA Today: Will the WTA's strategy of moving the Championships from city to city allow tennis to grow sustainable roots in countries with little tennis tradition?
• Venus Williams makes an appearance wearing braces.