The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: A collection of some of the best tennis tantrums (and worst) in recent memory.
• Bob and Mike Bryan sit down for an interview with Jonanthan Scott from Tennis.com, and discuss their thoughts on Mardy Fish dabbling in golf, why Bob's daughter Micaela has been quiet on Twitter (hint: she's getting ready for the arrival of her brother next week!), the upcoming 2014 season and more.
• The rivalry between Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic thrives even when playing in exhibitions abroad.
• Melanie Oudin, a 2009 U.S. Open quarterfinalist, announced on Twitter that she was diagnosed with rhabdomyolysis, a condition in which damaged skeletal muscle tissue breaks down rapidly.
• A pair of skateboarding twins have decided they're going to try to become the next Bob and Mike Bryan.
• Highly recommend this: If you're going to sit and watch the matches anyway, why not help The Heavy Topspin blog build its database of statistics by charting matches?