Daily Bagel: Mardy Fish opens up about struggle with anxiety disorder
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Mardy Fish breaks his silence and opens up about his struggle with an anxiety disorder in this piece by Douglas Robson for USA TODAY Sports.
• Video: The Connecticut Open is in the running for the best tournament video of the year with this Amazeballs-Bro-Hug of a video:
• Maria Sharapova is giving life advice on the cover of Self.
• Right now, Rafael Nadal's biggest enemy appears to be his body.
• ICYMI: This rally and shot from Ana Ivanovic against Sharapova is great. Sharapova attacks the Ivanovic backhand, it doesn't break down, Sharapova hits a fantastic short angle forehand and Ivanovic tracks it down and somehow lifts it for the winner:
• Might Andy Murray be debuting a new celebration in New York?
• Here are your ATP Hot Shots from the Western & Southern Open:
• Judy Murray is hitting the dance floor in Britain.
• Non-tennis: 13-year-old Mo'ne Davis becomes the first Little League baseball player to grace the national cover of Sports Illustrated.