The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Marin Cilic read the "Top 10 Things Going Through My Mind During the Championship Match" on The Late Show with David Letterman on Tuesday night. Nice work, Marin.
• Congratulations to Juan Carlos Ferrero:
• Video: Caroline Wozniacki talks to Graham Bensinger about her break-up with Rory McIlroy. Classy interview.
• Read the full Town & Country profile of Roger Federer. It's better than the cover photo, trust me. He describes his loss to Rafael Nadal in the 2008 Wimbledon final as "tragic".
• Maria Sharapova has qualified for the WTA Finals.
• Serena and Caroline Wozniacki had such a good time celebrating after the U.S. Open final that Serena bailed on her TV appearances the next morning.
• Former No. 4 Nadia Petrova has announced her indefinite leave from tennis. Here's a look back at her career.
• This is what it looks like to be Homecoming King in Switzerland:
Almost full house in geneva at public training with Stan and Roger pic.twitter.com/C1GhrIWSWE— rene stauffer (@staffsky) September 10, 2014
• Twitter unveiled the most mentioned players during the U.S. Open: