The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• The ATP semifinals are set: At the Shenzhen Open, Andy Murray will face Juan Monaco and Tommy Robredo plays Santiago Giraldo. At the Malaysian Open, Kei Nishikori plays Jarkko Nieminen and Ernests Gulbis plays Julien Benneteau. Over at the Wuhan Open, Petra Kvitova faces Eugenie Bouchard in the final, a rematch from Wimbledon.
• Roger Federer confirms he'll play the Shanghai Masters:
• The Chinese have amazing nicknames for players. They call Richard Gasquet "tofu". Which...can go either way.
• Rafael Nadal tested his right wrist in an exhibition match against Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and is already in Beijing practicing for the China Open:
Rafa Nadal's 1st practice in Beijing (@ Tendy-me/Weibo) pic.twitter.com/6fgHhDBrtJ— Tanika (@SitTanyusha) September 26, 2014
• The Changeover convenes a roundtable to discuss the Asian swing.
• This is a lot of Milos Raonic.
• Test your knowledge of Chinese nicknames for tennis players.