The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• This is a ridiculous match point from Grigor Dimitrov in Stockholm:
• Catching up with Robin Soderling, who still holds out a sliver of hope he'll make a return to tennis.
• Interesting read in The New Yorker on whether the Chinese government is equipped to handle the likes of Li Na and Alibaba entrepreneur Jack Ma.
• The WTA Finals have an app to track all the action next week. Download it here.
• How about this hot shot from Jarkko Nieminen in Stockholm:
• The WTA is bringing statistics to on-court coaching.
• Li Na is already getting philanthropic in her retirement.
• More concern being expressed over Nick Kyrgios' work ethic. Where there's smoke, there's fire...
• CiCi Bellis won her first pro title last weekend.
Nikolay Davydenko retires. His relentless, on-the-rise groundstrokes made a lot of players behave like this: https://t.co/TFXNl9eUtu— Tom Perrotta (@TomPerrotta) October 16, 2014
• An interview with Michael Downey, the new head of the LTA.
• Ivan Lendl won't be coaching Tomas Berdych.
• This collection of hot shots from the Shanghai Rolex Masters is great: