The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Simon Briggs for The Telegraph looks in to the ATP's options for moving the World Tour Finals outside of London after its lease ends next year: Stay in London or move to either China or the Middle East.
• According to this Czech report, Petra Kvitova has hired Li Na's fitness coach Alex Stober. Given his success with Li, this could be exactly what Kvitova needs.
• Steve Tignor on the less-than-stellar matches through the first two days of the ATP World Tour Finals.
• From The Changeover: Only four players born after Novak Djokovic have crossed the ATP's 4,000 point threshold: Juan Martin del Potro, Marin Cilic, Kei Nishikori, and Milos Raonic. How many did it in Roger Federer's generation? 13.
• Watch: When Roger Federer is moving like this, watch out:
• If you're thinking of making the trip to Singapore for the WTA Finals next year, bookmark this.
• From USA Today: Selling Raonic, Nishikori and Cilic as tennis' next stars
• Thoughts on the Czech Republic's burgeoning Fed Cup dynasty.
• And it's not just the Fed Cup team. How and why have the Czech Republic enjoyed such recent success in both Fed Cup and Davis Cup?
• According to Matt Cronin (great to have him back on the tennis beat, by the way) Maria Sharapova will play Russia's first round Fed Cup tie vs. Poland in February.