Daily Bagel: Bryan brothers on their 2014 season: 'Successful. Streaks.'
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• From Doug Robson, a Q&A with the Bryan brothers about their 2014 season.
• After Federer trounced Murray 6-0, 6-1 on Thursday:
• On A Sixpence created a print graphic using the periodic table to show details of every winner of either the men's or women's Wimbledon singles championships:
• Sometimes Roger Federer hits shots that make you go "PFFFFFFFFT."
• Doug Robson reports the ATP World Tour Finals will stay in London through 2016.
• Great stuff from Nick McCarvel for USA Today: How the heck will the ATP sell it's next group of stars after the Big Four are gone?
• NBA Commissioner Adam Silver wants to see betting made legal in the United States. Just thinking about how that would impact tennis, which is a big betting sport in Europe, makes me nauseous.
• Milos Raonic pulled out of the ATP World Tour Finals with a leg injury. You know who didn't have a leg injury? His substitute, David Ferrer:
• Marin Cilic has been terrible in London. But really, who cares?
• With all the one-way traffic, does something need to be done to make the ATP Finals more compelling? Some good suggestions here but let's not get carried away. This year has been an anomaly.
• ICYMI: The scorelines this week at the ATP Finals have included only one three-set match, eight breadsticks and two bagels. Check out SI.com's comparisons between this year and the previous four ATP World Tour Finals round robin matches.