The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• The Danish journalists couldn't help but ask Serena questions about Wozniacki, and Serena responded with her plans to adopt the Dane.
• Roger Federer hasn't been able to practice in Lille due to his back. The Davis Cup final, played on clay in a best-of five-format, starts Friday. Not good.
• Eugenie Bouchard was voted WTA Most Improved Player.
• Belinda Bencic was named WTA Newcomer of the Year. I can only assume she won in a landslide.
• Still jonesing for some ATP tennis? The ATP Challenger Tour Finals are this week.
• The Federer/Wawrinka kerfuffle has everyone feeling nostalgic about the old days of "Bad Boy Tennis".
• Per The Telegraph -- which has been all over this Fed-Mirka-Stan thing: Mirka Federer has "bosoms of steel".
• Kei Nishikori: "I felt like a child at the ATP Finals."
• Steve Tignor wraps up the ATP World Tour Finals, which put the "WTF" in the "WTFs".
• You can vote for WTA Hot Shot of the Year. Here are the nominees, grouped into two groups:
• Sad to hear the Portugal Open is no more.