The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• According to Tim Henman, the All England Club has made three-time finalist Andy Roddick an honorary member.
• Pete Sampras says don't hold your breath for an American resurgence in men's tennis. It won't be happening anytime soon.
"I don't see anyone, I don't really know anyone that even people are talking about to break through even into the top 10.
"We're not into the 90s anymore. It will be quite a while to see American tennis back to where it was," said the 14-times major winner who is in India to take part in the International Premier Tennis League (IPTL).
"I think the game has got so international, so global that a lot of kids are playing tennis all around the world. So it makes it tougher for the Americans.
• Great read from Linda Pearce for The Age on David Macpherson, the Australian who coaches the Bryans and stepped in to help Switzerland win the Davis Cup final.
• Is Sloane Stephens hiring Nick Saviano as her coach? Colette Lewis of ZooTennis spotted her practicing in Florida today:
• Lewis also caught up with Vicky Duval, who is now cancer-free and back to training.
• Judy Murray leaks the news: Andy and Kim are getting married in October.
• ESPN picks Stan Wawrinka as their Player of the Year.
• Former Top 200 player Nick Lindahl has been implicated in match-fixing. Evidence was presented to a court that Lindahl agreed to tank a match and then made money off of the bets.
• Roger Federer and Gael Monfils played doubles together at the IPTL today. Here's how they celebrated a particularly flashy Monfils point:
• Federer and Novak Djokovic played a pretty high-quality set of tennis at the IPTL. Watch it here:
• And specifically, check out this hook shot forehand Federer hit:
• Maria Sharapova and Grigor Dimitrov were spotted in Beverly Hills.