The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Well that was quick: Ben Rothenberg reports Madison Keys has already parted ways with Wim Fissette. The pair lasted for just a few days. Keys will stick with Lindsay Davenport. Quick reaction thoughts: (1) Perhaps one voice was better than two for Keys, (2) this frees up Fissette to possibly work with Eugenie Bouchard and (3) would Fissette even want that job?
• Big changes coming in British tennis, as the LTA moves to cut funding for players who want to train overseas. Surprising move given Andy Murray's success can be traced to his decision to train in Spain as a teenager. Britain's top young prospects, Heather Watson and Laura Robson, both train at IMG in Florida as well.
• Rafael Nadal confirms for the 2015 Argentina Open.
• Borna Coric gets a wildcard into the Heineken Open in Auckland, New Zealand.
• Interesting read: Richard Gasquet interview in L'Equipe about Davis Cup and Yannick Noah's recent criticisms (translation by @markalannixon). Also in that interview, Gasquet says Jo-Wilfried Tsonga was paid $1 million to play IPTL.
• Also, lots of post-gaming in France after that Davis Cup loss:
• Mahesh Bhupathi wants to double the number of teams in the IPTL by 2020.
• Why the IPTL deserves a chance.
• If you live in or around Chicago, Taylor Townsend and Jelena Jankovic are playing an exhibition this weekend at Chicago State University.
• Recently-retired Anna Chakvetadze got married.
• Here's the video of Gael Monfils and Caroline Wozniacki playing "Heart and Soul" on a hotel piano that you never knew you wanted:
A video posted by Caroline Wozniacki (@carowozniacki) on