The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Jack Sock will miss the Australian Open due to hip surgery. He intends to start his season in February at the Memphis Open.
• You knew Dani Vallverdu wouldn't need much time to find a new job: He'll be coaching Tomas Berdych.
• James Murphy of LCD Soundsystem made a whole album of music based on tennis data.
• Britain's Oli Golding won the U.S. Open junior title in 2011. He's on the verge of quitting the tour because the sport was too expensive to pursue.
• Rafael Nadal has signed on with Tommy Hilfiger.
• Now you can work out like Caroline Wozniacki.
• From Kevin Mitchell at The Guardian: The Ten Most Memorable Moments of 2014.
• It's been quite the award season for Agnieszka Radwanska: She wins the Fed Cup MVP.
• Amidst all the speculation that Wimbledon might move to a pay channel in the UK, the All England Club says not to worry.
• Need a gift idea? Steve Tignor offers a list of some of the best tennis books of the year.
• Jelena Jankovic shows Taylor Townsend how you properly warm up for an exhibition: