The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Hong Kong Tennis Association president Herbert Chow Siu-lung is accusing the WTA of "bullying and intimidation" after he was fined $10,000 for remarks about Eugenie Bouchard for her last-minute withdrawal from the tournament last September. He says he is going to appeal the fine.
• From Nautilus: A look into “The Secret Language of Tennis Champions,” Bob and Mike Bryan.
• Roger Federer and Lleyton Hewitt played a match across speedboats in the Sydney Harbor on Monday to promote new tennis format called FAST4. Watch below:
• While in Hobart, Sloane Stephens took some time to visit the Great Euro Circus and was involved in an insane stunt of her own:
• Federer also played Hewitt's six-year-old son in an exhibition match on Monday night in Sydney.
• Borna Coric inked the phrase “There is nothing worse in life than being ordinary” on the inside of his left bicep.
• Which former WTA No. 1 will perform best at the Australian Open and beyond?
• More from Tennis.com: Is Bouchard ready to win a major?
• Andy Murray says why he had to make changes to his coaching team.
• From The Changeover: A must-see GIF of Madison Keys’ crazy second serve.
• Murray shared a post-match workout:
A photo posted by Andy Murray (@andymurray) on