The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Roger Federer has released his schedule through Wimbledon. It includes Dubai, Indian Wells, Monte Carlo, Madrid, Rome, French Open, Halle and Wimbledon. Notably absent: Davis Cup and Miami.
• Stan Wawrinka announced he will skip the first round Davis Cup tie between Switzerland and Belgium.
• Rafael Nadal is ready for the Rio Open, where the temperature and humidity are soaring.
• Sick finish by Guillermo Garcia-Lopez against Stan Wawrinka on Thursday:
• Eugenie Bouchard has taken a wildcard into next week's Dubai Championships. That field now features nine of the Top 10 women, with Maria Sharapova the lone absentee.
• Another story of a professional tennis player struggling with making ends meet, this time from Britain's Dan Cox.
• Nice sportsmanship from Gael Monfils in Rotterdam: Tomas Berdych took a nasty fall and Monfils crossed the net to help him up.
• And how about this tweener-lob from Dustin Brown in Memphis on Thursday: