The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Ana Ivanovic, Jovana Jaksic, Kristina Mladenovic, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova and the other women at the Monterrey Open player party had some fun dressing up as comic book heroes. Here's Ivanovic as Catwoman:
• From Changeover Tennis: Sam Querrey is going to be on the next episode of Millionaire Matchmaker.
• Novak Djokovic had a dance-off vs. a belly dancer in Dubai:
• Djokovic also accused the local Davis Cup organizers of criminal conduct, amid allegations that abuse left fans without any tickets. The Serbian police are investigating the matter.
• 2013 Wimbledon champ and former French pro Marion Bartoli sent out a tweet on Monday asking if she should return to professional tennis:
• From the Herald Scotland: Judy Murray talks about coaching tennis, her role on Strictly Come Dancing, raising two tennis champions and more.
• ICYMI: As a part of Sports Illustrated's 60th anniversary series, SI:60, here's an article titled "Playing In The Bush League," by Curry Kirkpatrick, which originally appeared in the Aug. 19, 1991 issue. And here's a Q&A with Kirkpatrick on getting on the court—and talking trash with—President Bush 41.