Daily Bagel: Federer says don't count Nadal out for French Open title
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Roger Federer says don't count out Rafael Nadal at the French Open, despite his sub-par results so far. Federer at a news conference in Istanbul:
"At the French Open, Rafa for me is still the favorite alongside Djokovic who has been playing so well.
"Even though his (Nadal's) form is not as good as in previous years, I still believe when the French Open rolls around he is going to be very difficult to beat."
• From The Independent: Andy Murray had a hunch Amelie Mauresmo might be pregnant before she even told him. He also hasn't figured out how he's going to wear his new wedding ring on court.
• Jonas Bjorkman will take on a big role with Murray after Wimbledon.
• Grigor Dimitrov: "I am my own favorite player."
• 17-year-old American junior Reilly Opelka has signed with Lagardere. Colette Lewis has the interview.
• Here's an in-depth look at Angelique Kerber's forehand. It's more of a weapon that you'd think.
• Nice video from the WTA asking the top players what inspired them to pick up a racket: