Nick Kyrgios gets the Vogue treatment for his photo shoot with the magazine, the Munich Open gets washed out, a Gael Monfils documentary and more of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Nick Kyrgios gets the Vogue treatment. His arched-eyebrow is really giving Rafa's a run for its money.
• The Munich Open was washed out on Friday, meaning the quarterfinals and semifinals will both be played on Saturday (weather permitting). The upshot: Andy Murray, who is also still in doubles, could have to play three matches in one day. Things are looking dire:
• Roger Federer beat Daniel Gimeno-Traver 7–6 (3), 6–7 (5), 6–3 to advance to the Istanbul Open semifinals. He'll play Diego Schwartzman on Saturday. The other semifinal features No. 2 seed Grigor Dimitrov, who has not lost a set this week, against Pablo Cuevas.
• Speaking of Kyrgios, he advanced to his first ATP semifinal on Friday, beating Robin Haase to make the semifinals of the Estoril Open. He'll play Pablo Carreno Busta. Here's hoping he doesn't actually have take a bus:
• With WTA main draw action starting on Saturday at the Madrid Open, this week's finals will be played on Saturday. It's an all-Czech final at the Prague Open, where No. 1 seed Karolina Pliskova plays Lucie Hradecka. In Marrakech it will be Elina Svitolina against Timea Babos.
• Funny: CiCi Bellis' opponent asked for a post-match photo after Bellis beat her 6-0, 6-0.
• Business tips, from Andy Murray.
• If you have 30 minutes, this old documentary on Gael Monfils is worth a watch: