Inside Serena Williams' apartment in Paris, Tommy Haas makes his return to the ATP Tour and more of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Want to visit one of Serena's apartments in Paris? Doug Robson for NBC Sports takes you inside and talks winning a true Grand Slam with the World No. 1.
• Christopher Clarey for the New York Times on the added week between the French Open and Wimbledon and the transition from clay to grass for the Mercedes Cup in Stuttgart, Germany.
• From the Telegraph: Boris Becker says political correctness is bad for tennis and the modern game has left top players like Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic too scared to vent their feelings.
• Tommy Haas makes his return to the ATP Tour with a win in Stuttgart.
• Meanwhile, Eugenie Bouchard kicked off her grass season with yet another loss.
• Jack Sock and Timea Bacsinszky win the "Biggest Breakthrough" awards in TENNIS Magazine's second annual "Claysies" awards. Nick Kyrgios also won "Most Expressive" and Ana Ivanovic won "Greatest Resurgence."
• ICYMI: Jon Wertheim's Fifty Parting Thoughts from the 2015 French Open.
GALLERY: FRENCH OPEN TOP 100