Nick Kyrgios would rather watch basketball than tennis, has a great relationship with Roger Federer and more of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• From The Telegraph: Nick Kyrgios would rather watch basketball than tennis, has a great relationship with Roger Federer, and doesn't talk much to Rafael Nadal.
• Serena Williams tells Doug Robson for The Washington Post that she doesn't need the Grand Slam to define her career.
• Here's Roger Federer hanging out with his daughters in London.
• From The Telegraph, an interesting look back at Wimbledon's history and evolution.
• Home court advantage? Not for British wildcards at Wimbledon.
• Madison Keys lands in Interview magazine.
• Judy Murray says her son is playing with more variety under Amelie Mauresmo.
• Great read in The Independent on the 1975 Wimbledon final between Arthur Ashe and Jimmy Connors.
• Meanwhile, this is rough:
There are no American men in the final round of Wimbledon qualifying for the first time in the Open Era.— Josh Meiseles (@jmeistennis) June 24, 2015