The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Petra Kvitova announced her engagement to Czech hockey player Radek Miedl.
• In an interview with SER Sports Baleares, Rafael Nadal talks about the importance of the 2016 Olympics in Rio and says that Garbine Muguruza is a good choice for mixed doubles.
• A lot of good quotes from Roger Federer in this article from The Straits Times, as he talks about his love for artistry like concerts and figure skating, what keeps him playing tennis and his appreciation for the crowd.
• Federer has also released his tentative schedule for 2016:
• Stan Wawrinka was named the Swiss Sportsman of the Year at the 2015 Credit Suisse Sports Awards.
• ATP’s top moments of 2015, including best matches, hot shots and rivalries.
• Andy Roddick talked about fatherhood, the Big Four and more in this video from the ATP:
“Brooklyn went back to work after he was born so I was like Mrs. Doubtfire for like three weeks, just taking care of everything around the house. Not wearing a mask or anything like that, but the cliches about having a kid and fatherhood are pretty accurate.”
• Lindsay Davenport joined the NCR Tennis Podcast to talk about memories from the Olympics, her thoughts on how the Olympics have grown in stature within tennis and more.
• ICYMI: Tim Smyczek tied the knot. He was joined by friends and fellow players Denis Kudla, Rhyne Williams, Alex Kuznetsov and more.