The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: You've seen the "tweener" and the "dropper," but what about the other eight hot shots from the ATP's Shanghai Masters?
• Caroline Wozniacki noted her off-court sponsorship and marketing responsibilities when asked about her decline in the rankings.
"Sometimes people don't realize how much attention, how much media, how much off-court stuff there is when you're at the top of the women's game and sometimes it's just tough to get everything together and your body just says 'I can't any more.'" Wozniacki said.
"Other players maybe have the opportunity to practice four hours a day, whereas you maybe have one and a half, but you need to make the most of those one and a half hours," she said. "At some point you're going to be a little bit tired and it's going to affect your work."
• Per the ATP, Roger Federer plays his best tennis when he's ranked No. 1. The man likes his crown, that's for sure.
• Rafael Nadal's appearance on a Spanish talk show last week looks pretty nutty.
• Nadia Petrova and Roberta Vinci have qualified for the WTA's secondary year-end championship in Sofia, Bulgaria.
• Speaking of Petrova, she and Maria Kirilenko are just 32 points ahead of Americans Raquel Kops-Jones and Abigail Spears for the final doubles slot at the WTA Championships in Istanbul. Both teams are in Moscow this week, with the U.S. pair needing to go one round further than the Russians to qualify.
• According to this report from The Australian, Yannick Noah is back to talking about doping in tennis again.
• Non-tennis: A fake interview with Felix Baumgartner, who broke the sound barrier while making a record-setting jump.See or read something that you enjoyed and want to share? Feel free to email or tweet us links to pieces from around the Internet that may have slipped past our radar.