Tom Brady has saved the best for last.
Just days before his New England Patriots kick off against the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLIX, Brady -- who will be making his NFL-record sixth Super Bowl appearance -- has shared a vital secret: his pancake recipe.
Step by step:
1. "I take five eggs and I beat them real good, until they're really bubbly," Brady says.
2. "And then I pour in, I think, probably a quarter-cup to a half-cup of almond oil and then I mix that into the batter.
3. "Then a little dash of vanilla extract. I put a little baking soda and a little baking powder, and I'll put, like, some protein powder in it.
4. "A little scoop of butter, get the pan nice and hot. It's usually like medium or low heat.
5. "Let it bubble through."
6. "Shake it a little bit if needs help, then flip it.
7. "Voilà. Delicious pancakes. That's just pure happiness."
In case you're wondering, the video is produce by True.Ink, a new platform, by New York Times-bestselling author and documentary producer Geoffrey Gray, "that celebrates expertise in all forms."
This also isn't the first time we've gained insight into Tom Brady's pancake game. His wife, supermodel Gisele Bündchen, had the following Instagram post earlier this month:
A photo posted by Gisele Bündchen (@giseleofficial) on
Brady also made pancakes with his mother as part of a recent series of ads for his UGG Australia boots.
Sounds like a quarterback at ease.
- Mike Fiammetta