Jimbo knocking down a bat in the IPF https://t.co/KGGB8Vby3J— Wayne McGahee III (@WayneMcGaheeIII) August 8, 2014
Jimbo Fisher talks fast. I guess Jimbo Fisher moves fast too. The Florida State head coach apparently killed a bat at before practice on Friday, but it's not immediately known if the action was ritualistic or not.
A witness to the scene said, "I'm not a bat doctor but yeah he didn't move once snaked."
I have a few questions.
- Does Jimbo Fisher acquire the skills and powers of said bat?
- Does Jimbo Fisher kill bats often?
- What will PETA have to say about this? (PETA most certainly will have something to say about this.)
- What other animals can Jimbo Fisher trap with his hands?
- Are there any other animals in Florida State's indoor practice facility?
- Like, are armadillos there or snakes or something?
- Does Florida State have a bat cemetery like its sod cemetery?
- Could the bat beat Wake Forest?
- Could Florida State's second unit beat a team of bats by at least four scores?
- Do all the bats at Florida State have to be five-star bats?
Fisher smacked an actual live bat in IPF. Players were freaking out. Terrence Smith: "that's that West Virginia."— Powell Latimer (@Powell_Warchant) August 8, 2014
Jimbo Fisher, bat killer, walks away calmly. "There's a dead bat over there," he tells a football staffer as he goes to start practice.— Ben Jones (@WarchantBen) August 8, 2014