Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield and Alabama running back Derrick Henry lead SI.com's 2015 All-America Team.
With the regular season in the books, Sports Illustrated's college football experts have made their selections and chosen the 2015 All-America Team.
It was a tight race at several positions, including quarterback where a single vote boosted Oklahoma's Baker Mayfield to the first team while Clemson's Deshaun Watson was relegated to the second team. Stanford's Christian McCaffrey couldn't even crack the second team at running back, but the Heisman finalist was a unanimous selection as the first team's all-purpose player. McCaffrey was one of just four unanimous to the first team, joining Baylor wide receiver Corey Coleman, Stanford guard Joshua Garnett and Baylor offensive tackle Spencer Drango.
Alabama and Ohio State earned the most first-team selections of any program with three honorees each. The Buckeyes got the most players on the first or second team with six total players. Oklahoma got two players on the first team and no second-team selections, but six Sooners players earned honorable mention. Center Jack Allen was Michigan State's lone selection to the first or second team, but the Spartans got four to honorable mention. Clemson was the lone College Football Playoff squad to not have a player selected to the first team. The Tigers had four players chosen to the second team along with three honorable mentions.
The Big Ten and SEC tied for the most players selected to the first or second teams with 14, but the Big Ten led all conferences with eight first-team choices. The SEC had six players picked for the first team, followed by the Big 12 with five, the Pac-12 with four and the ACC with two.
K Greg Huegel, R-Fr.., Clemson
- Quarterbacks: Vernon Adams Jr., Oregon; Trevone Boykin, TCU; Connor Cook, Michigan State; Brandon Doughty, Western Kentucky; Luke Falk, Washington State; Jared Goff, Cal; Matt Johnson, Bowling Green; Paxton Lynch, Memphis; Patrick Mahomes II, Texas Tech; Dak Prescott, Mississippi State; Greg Ward Jr., Houston; Marquise Williams, North Carolina
- Running backs: Devontae Booker, Utah; Alex Collins, Arkansas; Royce Freeman, Oregon; Elijah Hood, North Carolina; Christian McCaffrey, Stanford; Samaje Perine, Oklahoma; C.J. Prosise, Notre Dame; Donnel Pumphrey, San Diego State
- Wide receivers: Aaron Burbridge, Michigan State; Keyarris Garrett, Tulsa; Adoree’ Jackson, USC; Roger Lewis, Bowling Green; Gabe Marks, Washington State; Sterling Shepard, Oklahoma; Laquon Treadwell, Ole Miss; James Washington, Oklahoma State
- Tight ends: Alan Cross, Memphis; Bucky Hodges, Virginia Tech; Billy Freeman, San Jose State; George Kittle, Iowa; Austin Hooper, Stanford; Jordan Leggett, Clemson; David Morgan, UTSA; Joshua Perkins, Washington; Jaylen Samuels, North Carolina State
- Offensive linemen: Austin Blythe, Iowa; Le’Raven Clark, Texas Tech; Jack Conklin, Michigan State; Joe Dahl, Washington State; Ty Darlington, Oklahoma; Pat Elflein, Ohio State; Dan Feeney, Indiana; Mason Halter, Florida; Roderick Johnson, Florida State; Tyler Johnstone, Oregon; Nick Martin, Notre Dame; Kyle Murphy, Stanford; Ethan Pocic, LSU; Matt Skura, Duke; Jason Spriggs, Indiana; Joe Thuney, North Carolina State; Laremy Tunsil, Ole Miss; Landon Turner, North Carolina; Jordan Walsh, Iowa
- Defensive linemen: Andrew Billings, Baylor; Jonathan Bullard, Florida; Shilique Calhoun, Michigan State; Kenny Clark, UCLA; Sheldon Day, Notre Dame; Myles Garrett, Texas A&M; Luther Maddy, Virginia Tech; Emmanuel Ogbah, Oklahoma State; Charles Tapper, Oklahoma; Adolphus Washington, Ohio State; Anthony Zettel, Penn State
- Linebackers: Ben Boulware, Clemson; Su’a Cravens, USC; Steven Daniels, Boston College; Leonard Floyd, Georgia; Deion Jones, LSU; Antonio Longino, Arizona State; Raekwon McMillan, Ohio State; Gionni Paul, Utah; Joshua Perry, Ohio State; Joe Schobert, Wisconsin; Chad Whitener, Oklahoma State
- Defensive backs: Jamal Adams, LSU; Mackensie Alexander, Clemson; Quin Blanding, Virginia; Trae Elston, Ole Miss; Eddie Jackson, Alabama; Derwin James, Florida State; Karl Joseph, West Virginia; Damontae Kazee, San Diego State; Derrick Kindred, TCU; Shawun Lurry, Northern Illinois; Marcus Maye, Florida; Adrian McDonald, Houston; Kevin Peterson, Oklahoma State; Zack Sanchez, Oklahoma; Jordan Simone, Arizona State; Jalen Tabor, Florida; Darian Thompson, Boise State; Nick VanHoose, Northwestern; Tre’Davious White, LSU
- Kickers: Roberto Aguayo, Florida State; Daniel Carlson, Auburn; Jake Elliott, Memphis; Ross Martin, Duke; Andy Phillips, Utah; Aidan Schneider, Oregon
- Punters: Michael Carrizosa, San Jose State; Hayden Hunt, Colorado State; Austin Seibert, Oklahoma; Cameron Johnston, Ohio State
- Returners: Morgan Burns, Kansas State; Antonio Callaway, Florida; DeVon Edwards, Duke; Cyrus Jones, Alabama; Derek Keaton, Georgia Southern; Christian Kirk, Texas A&M
- All-purpose: Christian Kirk, Texas A&M; Jabrill Peppers, Michigan