Coldplay, joined by special guests Beyoncé and Bruno Mars, headlined the halftime show of Super Bowl 50 between the Denver Broncos and Carolina Panthers.
The Broncos led the Panthers 13–7 at half in a game full of turnovers. The trio of pop acts provided a break in the big game and was highly-anticipated as always.
Beyoncé was expected to perform her new single “Formation,” whose video she debuted the day before the Super Bowl.
Below is the full setlist of songs. Coldplay opened with “Viva La Vida” as lead singer Chris Martin ran onto the field with fans.
• Coldplay, “Viva La Vida”
• Coldplay, “Paradise”
• Coldplay, “Adventure of a Lifetime”
• Bruno Mars, “Uptown Funk”
• Beyoncé, “Formation”
• A Beyoncé vs. Bruno Mars dance-off, with Coldplay in the background
• Coldplay, “Clocks” (as interlude)
• Coldplay, “Fix You”
• Coldplay, “Up&Up” (with Beyoncé, Bruno Mars)