Week 8 of the 2020 fantasy football season is here! That’s where I come in -- let's set those Week 8 lineups with a little help from my weekly PPR fantasy football rankings.
We should have a good grasp of what our team is capable of but we have to keep an eye out on the waiver wire for difference makers. You can find diamonds in the rough if injuries hurt a star. Let's make sure we bolster our roster because we never know when COVID could strike down an entire game!
Week 8 Fantasy Rankings (PPR)
- Harrison Butker, KC (vs. NYJ)
- Rodrigo Blankenship, IND (at DET)
- Justin Tucker, BAL (vs. PIT)
- Stephen Gostkowski, TEN (at CIN)
- Joey Slye, CAR (vs. ATL)
- Wil Lutz, NO (at CHI)
- Mason Crosby, GB (vs. MIN) - The Vikings have allowed the most field-goal conversions (19) and fantasy points (14.0 PPG) to opposing kickers.
- Brandon McManus, DEN (vs. LAC) - Four of five enemy kickers have scored at least eight points vs. the Chargers, including three with 13 or more points
- Ryan Succop, TB (at NYG)
- Daniel Carlson, LV (at CLE)
- Younghoe Koo, ATL (at CAR)
- Jake Elliott, PHI (vs. DAL) - Opposing kickers have put up an average of more than 10 fantasy points against the Cowboys defense this season.
- Tyler Bass, BUF (vs. NE)
- Robbie Gould, SF (at SEA)
- Randy Bullock, CIN (vs. TEN)
- Matt Prater, DET (vs. IND) - The Colts have allowed the fourth-fewest PPG, and kickers have produced an average of fewer than seven fantasy points.
- Mike Badgley, LAC (at DEN)
- Jason Myers, SEA (vs. SF)
- Cody Parkey, CLE (vs. LV)
- Jason Sanders, MIA (vs. LAR)
- Kai Forbath, LAR (at MIA)
- Greg Zuerlein, DAL (at PHI)
- Chris Boswell, PIT (at BAL) - Just one kicker has scored more than five fantasy points against Baltimore through six games this season.
- Dan Bailey, MIN (at GB) - The Packers defense has allowed an average of fewer than seven fantasy points per game to kickers this season.
Get the Week 8 WR Matchups Report!
When needing just a little more info to make a start/sit decision, we really love our WR/CB matchups tool. It shows you how each pass defense is performing against opposing WR1, WR2, WR3, TE & RB. Exclusive perk for SI Fantasy+ subscribers! Subscribe to SI Fantasy+ now