Week 8 of the 2020 fantasy football season is here! That’s where I come in -- let's set those Week 8 lineups with a little help from my weekly PPR fantasy football rankings.
We should have a good grasp of what our team is capable of but we have to keep an eye out on the waiver wire for difference makers. You can find diamonds in the rough if injuries hurt a star. Let's make sure we bolster our roster because we never know when COVID could strike down an entire game!
Week 8 Fantasy Rankings (PPR)
- Alvin Kamara, NO (at CHI)
- Derrick Henry, TEN (at CIN)
- Kareem Hunt, CLE (vs. LV)
- Dalvin Cook, MIN (at GB)
- Jonathan Taylor, IND (at DET)
- Jamaal Williams, GB (vs. MIN)
- Mike Davis, CAR (vs. ATL)
- Ezekiel Elliott, DAL (at PHI)
- Josh Jacobs, LV (at CLE)
- Todd Gurley, ATL (at CAR) - The Panthers have allowed nine total touchdowns and the third-most fantasy points to opposing RBs in 2020.
- Boston Scott, PHI (vs. DAL) - The Dallas defense has allowed eight total touchdowns and the ninth-most fantasy points to opposing RBs.
- Giovani Bernard, CIN (vs. TEN)
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire, KC (vs. NYJ)
- James Conner, PIT (at BAL)
- Darrell Henderson, LAR (at MIA) - The Dolphins defense has struggled against RBs, giving up an average of 145.7 total yards and the eighth-most points.
- D'Andre Swift, DET (at IND)
- Melvin Gordon, DEN (vs. LAC) - Gordon has a revenge game against the Chargers, who allowed nearly 32 fantasy points to James Robinson last week.
- Myles Gaskin, MIA (vs. LAR) - The Rams have allowed an average of just 85 rushing yards and the 10th-fewest fantasy points to RBs in 2020.
- Ronald Jones II, TB (at NYG)
- David Montgomery, CHI (vs. NO) - The Saints defense has allowed five touchdowns and the eighth-fewest points to opposing RBs this season.
- Le'Veon Bell, KC (vs. NYJ) - Revenge! The Jets defense has allowed eight total touchdowns and the seventh-most fantasy points to RBs.
- Leonard Fournette, TB (at NYG)
- Joshua Kelley, LAC (at DEN)
- J.K. Dobbins, BAL (vs. PIT)
- Justin Jackson, LAC (at DEN)
- James White, NE (at BUF)
- JaMycal Hasty, SF (at SEA)
- Devin Singletary, BUF (vs. NE) - Singletary has failed to exploit good matchups, and the return of Zack Moss has put a dent into his snaps and touches.
- La'Mical Perine, NYJ (at KC)
- Zack Moss, BUF (vs. NE)
- Chris Carson, SEA (vs. SF)
- Wayne Gallman, NYG (vs. TB)
- Gus Edwards, BAL (vs. PIT)
- Latavius Murray, NO (at CHI)
- Nyheim Hines, IND (at DET)
- Phillip Lindsay, DEN (vs. LAC)
- Damien Harris, NE (at BUF)
- Malcolm Brown, LAR (at MIA)
- Travis Homer, SEA (vs. SF)
- Tevin Coleman, SF (at SEA)
- DeeJay Dallas, SEA (vs. SF)
- Adrian Peterson, DET (vs. IND)
- Frank Gore, NYJ (at KC)
- Brian Hill, ATL (at CAR)
- Matt Breida, MIA (vs. LAR)
- Rex Burkhead, NE (at BUF)
- Jerick McKinnon, SF (at SEA) - McKinnon was rested last week, and a committee with JaMychal Hasty and Tevin Coleman is very likely.
- Alexander Mattison, MIN (at GB)
- A.J. Dillon, GB (vs. MIN)
- Tony Pollard, DAL (at PHI)
- Dion Lewis, NYG (vs. TB)
- Benny Snell Jr., PIT (at BAL)
- Jalen Richard, LV (at CLE)
- Kyle Juszczyk, SF (at SEA)
- Corey Clement, PHI (vs. DAL)
- Jeremy McNichols, TEN (at CIN)
- Samaje Perine, CIN (vs. TEN)
- Devontae Booker, LV (at CLE)
- Jordan Wilkins, IND (at DET)
- Alec Ingold, LV (at CLE)
Get the Week 8 WR Matchups Report!
When needing just a little more info to make a start/sit decision, we really love our WR/CB matchups tool. It shows you how each pass defense is performing against opposing WR1, WR2, WR3, TE & RB. Exclusive perk for SI Fantasy+ subscribers! Subscribe to SI Fantasy+ now