Week 8 of the 2020 fantasy football season is here! That’s where I come in -- let's set those Week 8 lineups with a little help from my weekly PPR fantasy football rankings.
We should have a good grasp of what our team is capable of but we have to keep an eye out on the waiver wire for difference makers. You can find diamonds in the rough if injuries hurt a star. Let's make sure we bolster our roster because we never know when COVID could strike down an entire game!
Week 8 Fantasy Rankings (PPR)
- Travis Kelce, KC (vs. NYJ)
- George Kittle, SF (at SEA)
- Darren Waller, LV (at CLE)
- Mark Andrews, BAL (vs. PIT)
- Rob Gronkowski, TB (at NYG) - Gronkowski ranks second in fantasy points among TEs since Week 5 while averaging more than 14 fantasy points.
- Jonnu Smith, TEN (at CIN) - Tight ends have scored six touchdowns and averaged nearly 19 fantasy points against Cincinnati’s defense this season.
- Dallas Goedert, PHI (vs. DAL) - The Cowboys have allowed the most points and the sixth-most yards per game, and TEs have averaged nearly 15 fantasy points.
- T.J. Hockenson, DET (vs. IND)
- Hunter Henry, LAC (at DEN)
- Jared Cook, NO (at CHI)
- Noah Fant, DEN (vs. LAC)
- Jimmy Graham, CHI (vs. NO) - Tight ends have thrived against New Orleans, scoring six touchdowns and averaging the second-most points (18.9 PPG).
- Mike Gesicki, MIA (vs. LAR)
- Harrison Bryant, CLE (vs. LV)
- Hayden Hurst, ATL (at CAR)
- Robert Tonyan, GB (vs. MIN)
- Trey Burton, IND (at DET)
- Evan Engram, NYG (vs. TB) - The Bucs defense has allowed an average of just 45.7 yards to TEs, and the position has put up 11.3 fantasy points per game.
- Tyler Higbee, LAR (at MIA) - Miami has been tough on TEs, allowing the third-fewest fantasy points to the position including just 8.4 to George Kittle.
- Eric Ebron, PIT (at BAL) - The Ravens defense hasn’t give up more than 14.7 fantasy points to a TE this season, and that was Travis Kelce in Week 3.
- David Njoku, CLE (vs. LV)
- Irv Smith, Jr. , MIN (at GB)
- Dalton Schultz, DAL (at PHI)
- Greg Olsen, SEA (vs. SF) - Olsen has scored fewer than nine fantasy points in four of his last five games, and he hasn’t found the end zone since Week 1.
- Drew Sample, CIN (vs. TEN)
- Anthony Firkser, TEN (at CIN)
- Albert Okwuegbunam, DEN (vs. LAC)
- Gerald Everett, LAR (at MIA) - Miami has been tough on TEs, allowing the third-fewest fantasy points to the position including just 8.4 to George Kittle.
- Richard Rodgers, PHI (vs. DAL)
- Chris Herndon IV, NYJ (at KC)
Get the Week 8 WR Matchups Report!
When needing just a little more info to make a start/sit decision, we really love our WR/CB matchups tool. It shows you how each pass defense is performing against opposing WR1, WR2, WR3, TE & RB. Exclusive perk for SI Fantasy+ subscribers! Subscribe to SI Fantasy+ now