Week 8 of the 2020 fantasy football season is here! That’s where I come in -- let's set those Week 8 lineups with a little help from my weekly PPR fantasy football rankings.
We should have a good grasp of what our team is capable of but we have to keep an eye out on the waiver wire for difference makers. You can find diamonds in the rough if injuries hurt a star. Let's make sure we bolster our roster because we never know when COVID could strike down an entire game!
Week 8 Fantasy Rankings (PPR)
- Patrick Mahomes, KC (vs. NYJ)
- Russell Wilson, SEA (vs. SF)
- Aaron Rodgers, GB (vs. MIN)
- Lamar Jackson, BAL (vs. PIT)
- Ryan Tannehill, TEN (at CIN)
- Carson Wentz, PHI (vs. DAL) - Three QBs have scored at least 28.5 fantasy points against the Cowboys defense in their first seven contests of 2020.
- Tom Brady, TB (at NYG) - Giants have allowed 17.9 fantasy PPG to QBs, and Carson Wentz and Ben Roethlisberger both scored 22-plus against them.
- Josh Allen, BUF (vs. NE)
- Justin Herbert, LAC (at DEN) - Broncos have allowed an average of 20.4 fantasy PPG to QBs. Five QBs have scored 18-plus points against them.
- Teddy Bridgewater, CAR (vs. ATL) - Every QB to play a full game against the Falcons this season has finished with at least 18.4 fantasy points.
- Joe Burrow, CIN (vs. TEN) - Opposing QBs have averaged nearly 20 fantasy points per game against the Titans defense this season.
- Matt Ryan, ATL (at CAR)
- Jimmy Garoppolo, SF (at SEA)
- Matthew Stafford, DET (vs. IND) - Not a single QB has scored more than 16.7 fantasy points in a game against the Colts defense since Week 2.
- Jared Goff, LAR (at MIA) - The Dolphins have allowed just seven touchdown passes and fewer than 17 fantasy points per game to QBs in 2020.
- Baker Mayfield, CLE (vs. LV)
- Derek Carr, LV (at CLE)
- Kirk Cousins, MIN (at GB)
- Ben Roethlisberger, PIT (at BAL) - Roethlisberger has scored fewer than 15 fantasy points in eight of 11 career games against the Ravens in Baltimore.
- Drew Brees, NO (at CHI) - The Bears have held Tom Brady, Matt Ryan, Jared Goff, Matthew Stafford and Teddy Bridgewater to fewer than 17 points.
- Cam Newton, NE (at BUF) - Newton ranks 28th in fantasy points among QBs over the last two weeks, including a -0.18 point stat line last week.
- Philip Rivers, IND (at DET)
- Tua Tagovailoa, MIA (vs. LAR)
- Daniel Jones, NYG (vs. TB)
- Nick Foles, CHI (vs. NO)
- Drew Lock, DEN (vs. LAC)
- Sam Darnold, NYJ (at KC)
- Ben DiNucci, DAL (at PHI)
Get the Week 8 WR Matchups Report!
When needing just a little more info to make a start/sit decision, we really love our WR/CB matchups tool. It shows you how each pass defense is performing against opposing WR1, WR2, WR3, TE & RB. Exclusive perk for SI Fantasy+ subscribers! Subscribe to SI Fantasy+ now