Week 8 of the 2020 fantasy football season is here! That’s where I come in -- let's set those Week 8 lineups with a little help from my weekly PPR fantasy football rankings.
We should have a good grasp of what our team is capable of but we have to keep an eye out on the waiver wire for difference makers. You can find diamonds in the rough if injuries hurt a star. Let's make sure we bolster our roster because we never know when COVID could strike down an entire game!
Week 8 Fantasy Rankings (PPR)
- Davante Adams, GB (vs. MIN)
- Tyreek Hill, KC (vs. NYJ)
- A.J. Brown, TEN (at CIN)
- Julio Jones, ATL (at CAR)
- Keenan Allen, LAC (at DEN)
- D.K. Metcalf, SEA (at SF)
- Calvin Ridley, ATL (at CAR)
- Tyler Lockett, SEA (vs. SF)
- Robby Anderson, CAR (vs. ATL) - Atlanta has given up an average of nearly 150 yards and the fourth-most points to WRs who are lined out wide.
- Stefon Diggs, BUF (vs. NE)
- Mike Evans, TB (at NYG)
- D.J. Moore, CAR (vs. ATL)
- Kenny Golladay, DET (vs. IND)
- Adam Thielen, MIN (at GB)
- Tyler Boyd, CIN (vs. TEN) - The Titans defense has allowed 7.5 catches and the third-most fantasy points per game to opposing slot WRs.
- Allen Robinson, CHI (vs. NO)
- Brandon Aiyuk, SF (at SEA) - Seattle's defense has allowed 60.2 fantasy points per game (not a typo) to opposing WRs this season.
- Justin Jefferson, MIN (at GB)
- Travis Fulgham, PHI (vs. DAL) - The Cowboys defense has allowed 10 touchdowns and the third-most fantasy points to WRs lined out wide.
- Robert Woods, LAR (at MIA)
- Marquise Brown, BAL (vs. PIT)
- Cooper Kupp, LAR (at MIA)
- Diontae Johnson, PIT (at BAL)
- Jarvis Landry, CLE (vs. LV) - The Raiders have allowed the fifth-most fantasy points to slot WRs, including six catches and 80.2 yards per game.
- Tee Higgins, CIN (vs. TEN)
- Amari Cooper, DAL (at PHI) - Cooper will be catching passes from third-string QB Ben DiNucci, and a matchup vs. Eagles CB Darius Slay isn't favorable.
- Corey Davis, TEN (at CIN)
- DeVante Parker, MIA (vs. LAR) - The Rams have allowed just one WR to score more than 10.7 fantasy points on out-wide routes this season.
- A.J. Green, CIN (vs. TEN)
- JuJu Smith-Schuster, PIT (at BAL)
- Chase Claypool, PIT (at BAL) - The Ravens have allowed the fifth-fewest fantasy points to receivers line out wide this season.
- Sterling Shepard, NYG (vs. TB)
- CeeDee Lamb, DAL (at PHI)
- Darius Slayton, NYG (vs. TB) - Tampa Bay's defense has allowed an average of 97 yards with three touchdowns to opposing WRs lined out wide.
- Scott Miller, TB (at NYG)
- Cole Beasley, BUF (vs. NE)
- Denzel Mims, NYJ (at KC)
- Jerry Jeudy, DEN (vs. LAC)
- Mike Williams, LAC (at DEN)
- T.Y. Hilton, IND (at DET) - Hilton has had more than his share of favorable matchups, and he’s still put up one game with more than 9.3 points.
- Curtis Samuel, CAR (vs. ATL)
- Tre'Quan Smith, NO (at CHI)
- Rashard Higgins, CLE (vs. LV)
- Marvin Jones, DET (vs. IND)
- Braxton Berrios, NYJ (at KC)
- Henry Ruggs II, LV (at CLE)
- Mecole Hardman, KC (vs. NYJ)
- Kendrick Bourne, SF (at SEA)
- Jalen Reagor, PHI (vs. DAL)
- Michael Gallup, DAL (at PHI)
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling, GB (vs. MIN)
- Preston Williams, MIA (vs. LAR)
- Nelson Agholor, LV (at CLE)
- Deonte Harris, NO (at CHI)
- Tyler Johnson, TB (at NYG)
- Demarcus Robinson, KC (vs. NYJ)
- Zach Pascal, IND (at DET)
- Greg Ward, PHI (vs. DAL)
- Hunter Renfrow, LV (at CLE)
- Jakobi Meyers, NE (at BUF)
Get the Week 8 WR Matchups Report!
When needing just a little more info to make a start/sit decision, we really love our WR/CB matchups tool. It shows you how each pass defense is performing against opposing WR1, WR2, WR3, TE & RB. Exclusive perk for SI Fantasy+ subscribers! Subscribe to SI Fantasy+ now