Here are the six biggest moments from the Chicago Cubs World Series Game 7 win.
It was a wild Game 7 of the World Series from Progressive Field in Cleveland. The Chicago Cubs defeated the Indians 8-7 in 10 innings to claim their first championship since 1908.
The game was all anyone could have hoped for, and even included a short rain delay before extra innings.
The Cubs led heading into the eighth inning before Indians outfielder Rajai Davis tied the game with a two-run home run off closer Aroldis Chapman.
Chapman, however, ended up getting the win as the Cubs scored two runs in the tenth inning to clinch the victory.
Here's a look at the game's six biggest moments.
6. David Ross home run in the 6th inning.
5. Jon Lester wild pitch scores two.
4. Dexter Fowler lead-off home run.
3. Ben Zobrist RBI double in the 10th inning.
2. Rajai Davis two-run home run in the 8th inning.
1. The Chicago Cubs win the World Series.
It's safe to say this game will go down as one of the best in MLB history.