Name: Erin CarlisleSchool: The Stenotype Institute of JacksonvilleBirth Date: June 29, 1987Hometown: Jacksonville, Fla.Year: SophomoreMajor: Court Reporting
1. I love (The Stenotype Institute), but I almost went to: The University of North Florida.
2. My favorite class is: Speed Building.
3. Movies I can't live without:Grease, The Notebook, Armageddon, Big Daddy
4. Music I can't live without: I love a little bit of everything. But mostly Country and R&B.
5. TV shows I can't live without:Rob and Big, America's Next Top Model, The Hills and Boy Meets World!
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game: I've been lucky enough so far to not have experienced anything embarrassing... knock on wood!!
7. My favorite sport is: Football!
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: The Jacksonville Jaguars!
9. My one guilty pleasure is: Chocolate. A Hershey bar with no almonds to be exact!
10. My celebrity crush is: David Beckham
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: I have never broken a bone!
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Love scary movies. I'm the biggest "scaredy cat" in the whole world!
13. Favorite foods: Sushi, Italian
14. Five people I'd like to have dinner with (living or dead): My grandma (who died about two years ago), my grandpa, my mom, dad, and brother so that we could all enjoy one last family meal.
15. Three people who annoy me: Marilyn Manson, Kid Rock, Hilary Clinton
16. Next risk I want to take: I'm not much of a risk taker!
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be: I Have Been Blessed by Martina McBride
18. What reality show would you do best on and why? America's Next Top Model. I absolutely love to model and I have been doing it since I was 8.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: I would buy my dad a log cabin in Montana. He is always talking about moving there and it would be a great feeling to be able to help him live a dream.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: Oh Lord! Too many to name!
You May Like
More More Sports
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Don't get stuck on the sidelines! Sign up to get exclusives, daily highlights, analysis and more—delivered right to your inbox!