In this week's Twitter mailbag, Chris Mannix dives into a host of NBA topics, including...
• What does Russell Westbrook have to do to win MVP? The Thunder star is on an incredible tear, but has loads of competition.
• What are Bulls' title chances if everyone is healthy? Chicago could pose a Finals threat with a healthy starting lineup.
• Who would the Spurs prefer to face in the first round? The reigning champions lurk at the bottom of the playoff picture.
• Why does Wizards GM Ernie Grunfeld still have a job after team's mistakes? Washington is 1-9 in its last 10 games.
• What's the future of the Celtics' Bradley-Smart-Thomas backcourt? Will Boston hold onto it's three-pronged trio?
NBA Players In Face Masks
Russell Westbrook started wearing a protective mask in March 2015 after an inadvertent knee to the face by teammate Andre Roberson led to surgery. Of course, Westbrook isn't the first NBA player to don a mask in the name of safety. Here are a few of the others.
If you'd like to ask a question for next week's mailbag, leave a comment below or send a tweet to @ChrisMannixSI using the hashtag #MannixMailbag.