Nearly 20 collegiate and foreign players will wait to hear their name called at the NBA draft in the draft's green room at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, June 25.
Nearly 20 collegiate and foreign players will wait to hear their name called at the 2015 NBA draft in the draft's green room at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn on June 25.
The players, which include prospective top picks Karl-Anthony Towns, Jahlil Okafor and D'Angelo Russell, were invited by the NBA and will visit with media members the day before the draft in New York as well.
Cameras on the NBA draft's telecast will show the players, often seated with friends and family, sweating out the final nervous moments before they're selected.
Duke's Tyus Jones, Georgia State's R.J. Hunter, Utah's Delon Wright each declined invitations from the NBA to sit in the green room, according to DraftExpress.com.
The list of attendees, in alphabetical order:
- Devin Booker (Kentucky)
- Willie Cauley-Stein (Kentucky)
- Sam Dekker (Wisconsin)
- Jerian Grant (Notre Dame)
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (Arizona)
- Stanley Johnson (Arizona)
- Frank Kaminsky (Wisconsin)
- Kevon Looney (UCLA)
- Trey Lyles (Kentucky)
- Emmanuel Mudiay (Democratic Republic of Congo)
- Jahlil Okafor (Duke)
- Kelly Oubre, Jr. (Kansas)
- Cameron Payne (Murray State)
- Bobby Portis (Arkansas)
- Kristaps Porzingis (Latvia)
- D'Angelo Russell (Ohio State)
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Kentucky)
- Myles Turner (Texas)
- Justise Winslow (Duke)