With the NBA draft in the books, the focus of the off-season has now shifted to free agency, which opens on July 1.
The biggest question at the moment is where Kevin Durant will play next season. The Washington Wizards have reportedly fallen out of contention to land their hometown star, while the Heat, Thunder and Warriors reportedly have the best chances of acquiring the former NBA MVP if he leaves Oklahoma City. Carmelo Anthony is also recruiting Durant to join the Knicks.
Keep checking this page for the latest rumors from around the league. For more, also be sure to check out SI's ranking of the top 50 free agents.
4:30 p.m. ET
• The Sixers have real interest in signing Warriors restricted free agent forward Harrison Barnes, ESPN’s Marc Stein reports.
• The Sixers and Kings have interest in Thunder restricted free agent guard Dion Waiters, according to Michael Scotto of Sheridan Hoops.
4 p.m. ET
• The Utah Jazz have interest in Indiana Pacers forward Solomon Hill in free agency, according to the Salt Lake Tribune. He is looking to fetch somewhere between $9 and $13 million a year.
3:30 p.m. ET
• The Cavaliers will exercise their team option for next season on guard Jordan McRae, Cleveland.com reports.
2:30 p.m. ET
• Nets coach Kenny Atkinson says the team has no plan to trade center Brook Lopez.
2 p.m. ET
• Paul Pierce, 38, is still deciding whether he wants to continue playing or end his NBA career after 18 seasons. Pierce is planning on making his decision in the next few weeks, Ben Bolch of the Los Angeles Timesreports.
1:30 p.m. ET
• With Kevin Durant out of the picture, the Wizards have turned their attention to signing Ryan Anderson, reports J. Michael of CSN Mid-Atlantic.
• Hassan Whiteside would prefer to stay with the Heat, but isn’t “romantic” about the prospect, reports Basketball Insiders’ Steve Kyler.
• The Hawks are interested in wooing Durant and are also considering trying to land Dwight Howard in free agency, ESPN’s Marc Stein reports.
• Richard Jefferson now plans to play two to three more seasons instead of retiring, The Vertical’s Chris Mannix reports.
9:30 a.m. ET
• The Memphis Grizzlies have declined Lance Stephenson’s $9.4 million team option, reports Shams Charania of the Vertical.
• The Minnesota Timberwolves will decline their option on forward Damjan Rudez, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of the Vertical.
• PauGasol, who has opted out of his contract with the Chicago Bulls, admits that the San Antonio Spurs would be an interesting option in free agency. Wojnarowskiadded that Gasol is a priority for the Spurs.
• Durant will likely sign a one-year deal for next season with the hopes of playing with Russell Westbrook in the future, according to Wojnarowski.
• Manu Ginobili is leaning toward returning next season, Wojnarowski said on the Vertical podcast.
• In addition to Joakim Noah, the Knicks are reportedly interested in bringing back Cavs free agent center Timofey Mozgov, according to ESPN's Ian Begley.