Keep tabs on the latest NBA free agency and trade rumors.
Free agency began at 12:01 a.m. last Saturday, ushering in the first day of the league’s new Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Many of the big moves are out of the way: Paul George was traded to the Thunder and Stephen Curry and Blake Griffin agreed to new max contracts with their respective teams. Gordon Hayward has agreed to join the Celtics. Stars like Carmelo Anthony could still be on the move through trade.
Free agents can sign contracts at any time now that the NBA's moratorium period has ended.
Check out the latest news and rumors from around the league.
• The Celtics are finalizing a trade to send Avery Bradley to Detroit for Marcus Morris and a second-round pick. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN.com)
• In wake of the Bradley deal, the Pistons renounced the rights to restricted free agent guard Kentavious Caldwell-Pope. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN.com)
• The Cavaliers signed swingman Jeff Green to a one-year, $2.3 million deal. (Brian Windhorst, ESPN)
• The Hawks have finalized the buyout of Jamal Crawford's contract. (Shams Charania, The Vertical)
• The Pacers agreed to a two-year, $21 million deal with Bojan Bodganovic. The second year of his deal is partially guaranteed. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN.com)
• The Wizards renounced their rights to Bojan Bodganovic, making him an unrestricted free agent. (David Aldridge, TNT)
• The Warriors agreed to a one-year, $3.5 million deal with Zaza Pachulia. (Sam Amick, USA Today Sports)
• The Cavaliers agreed to a one-year, $2.3 million deal with Jeff Green. (Brian Windhorst, ESPN.com)
• The Thunder agreed to a one-year with Raymond Felton. (Chris Haynes, ESPN.com)
• The Magic are finalizing a two-year, $12 million deal with Shelvin Mack. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN.com)
• The Heat have traded Josh McRoberts, cash, and a 2023 second rounder to the Mavericks for A.J. Hammons. (Official)
• The Hawks and Mike Muscala have agreed to a new two-year deal worth $10 million. (Shams Charania, The Vertical)
• Boston does not plan to trade Jae Crowder following the acquisition of Morris. (Adam Himmelsbach, Boston Globe)
• The Wizards have 48 hours to match the four-year, $106 million offer sheet the Nets gave forward Otto Porter. The Wizards will have until 11:59 p.m. ET Saturday to match the Nets offer and will take the allotted time to do so. (Tim Bontemps, Washington Post)
• The Knicks signed Hawks restricted free agent Tim Hardaway Jr. to a four-year, $71 million offer sheet.
• The Spurs signed Rudy Gay to a two-year deal worth $17 million. (Official)
• The Knicks are waiving center Marshall Plumlee. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN.com)
• James Johnson agreed to the framework of a four-year deal to stay with the Miami Heat. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN)