The best plays, treys, dunks and highlights from the Golden State Warriors’ 73-win season.
The Warriors did it. 73 wins, a new single–season record. Now it's time to appreciate what Stephen Curry, Steve Kerr and the rest of the defending NBA champions have accomplished.
The debate over the Warriors' place in NBA history can't fully commence until the end of the postseason, but in the meantime we decided to rank Golden State's 73 best plays of the 2015–16 season.
It wasn't easy to narrow down the list to just 73 plays, and it was even more difficult to rank. But we did it anyway. Let the ranking begin.
73. Steph Curry can’t contain his excitement
72. It’s hard to pick just one Curry three
71. They all count the same, anyway
70. Even from that deep
69, 68, 67 Sometimes they come in bunches
66. Are the Niners looking for a center?
65. Andrew Bogut is available...
64. It’s an art, really
63. Immaculate ball movement
62. Festus for the rest of us
61. No Festus for Iman Shumpert
60. Steph with the dish to Varejao
59. One-on-four, no problem
58. Off one leg, no worries
57. Get out of the way
56. Or don’t get out of the way
55. He doesn’t only shoot threes
54. Why does this look so easy
53. Someone should have guarded him
51. Stop leaving them open
50. Get back on defense
49. Get back on defense, Pt. 2
48. Everything’s a trilogy these days
47. What are the odds this was on purpose?
46. Apologies to Patty Mills
45. Three months later, same deal
44. Feat. President No. 43
43. A half-court alley-oop
42. All in the plan.
41. We’re going to put a bunch of no-look Curry passes in a row
36. The last one, promise
35. Harrison Barnes loses Kevin Martin
34. You’re a wizard, Harrison
33. This was nasty
32. Draymond, coast to coast
30. How did he bank this?
29. How did he bank this, Pt. 2
27. Iguodala shakes Westbrook
25. Running out of ways to write “cool play, guys”
23. Mo’ Speights
22. Steph breaks his own three-point record
21. This was deep
20. This was also deep
19. And then Curry hit his 400th three
18. Draymond’s putback saves the day
Winning plays! pic.twitter.com/SaIx49IW7t— GoldenStateWarriors (@warriors) April 10, 2016
17. Why is this normal now?
16. Call bank next time, man
15. Why KD should go to the Warriors
14. He won’t have to do this again
13. At least he tried
12. Kawhi couldn’t stop him, either
11. Speights, for six
10. The Bogut dance
9. Steph disappears...and reappears
8. What are you doing, Garrett Temple?
7. When you know it’s good
6. Curry’s go-ahead over Whiteside
5. Barnes beats the Sixers
4. Don’t try this at home
3. The Draymond shot
2. Accidents happen
Steph Curry thought he was fouled, tossed one up, and it went in anyway. pic.twitter.com/6QyANGPhOl— Dieter Kurtenbach (@dkurtenbach) November 12, 2015