After an incredible block by Bam Adebayo, the Miami Heat defeated the Boston Celtics 117 to 114 in overtime of Game 1 in the Eastern Conference finals.
This is Jimmy Butler’s first conference finals game but he is relentless and has been the answer for Miami in the 4th quarter. Butler finished with 20 points while Goran Dragic having a big offensive night scoring 29 points.
The Celtics had big performances by Jayson Tatum and Marcus Smart but still fell short. What adjustments does Boston need to make on their day off to avoid going 0-2?
Sports Illustrated host Kaitlin O'Toole is joined by SI’s Senior Writer Chris Mannix and Shandel Richardson from InsideTheHeat for insight on the game.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- French Football Federation President Says Racism in Sports, Soccer 'Does Not Exist'
- NFL Week 1 Injury Roundup - Marlon Mack, Blake Jarwin Done for the Year
- Predicting the Celtics-Heat Eastern Conference Finals Matchup
- Mickie James Seeks Seventh WWE Title in Championship Program With Asuka
- Gareth Bale's Agent Confirms Talks Over Possible Tottenham Return From Real Madrid
- Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo Top List of World's Highest-Paid Soccer Players
- Tiger Woods Ranks Winged Foot Among Toughest Majors Courses
- Impact’s Acey Romero Drops 100 Pounds With More Than Wrestling in Mind