Despite tallying his 26th career playoff triple-double, LeBron James and his Lakers were unable to take a 3-0 lead in the Western Conference Finals as the Denver Nuggets won Game 3, 114-106.
The Nuggets answered to two big Laker runs as Nikola Jokic put up 22 points, 10 rebounds, and 5 assists. Leading Denver to victory was Jamal Murray with 28 points and 12 assists. Murray came two rebounds shy of a triple-double.
Jeremey Grant had a career-high with 26 points and Monte Morris career-high with 14.
The Lakers lead the series 2-1 as Game 4 is scheduled for Thursday night in the Orlando bubble.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- Trashaun Willis, Iowa High School QB With One Arm, Scores Six TDs in One Game
- MLS Sets Schedule for Remainder of 2020 Regular Season, Decision Day
- Why NXT Champion Finn Bálor Fell in Love With Seinfeld During the Pandemic
- Breaking Down the Differing COVID-19 Protocols Among the Power 5
- World Series Power Rankings 2.0: Who's Going to Win It All?
- Anthony Davis Is the Lakers’ Present, and Their Future
- Peyton Manning Takes Savage Shot at Patriots During 'MNF' Megacast: TRAINA THOUGHTS