The NFL trade deadline is here. Find all the latest rumors in advance of Tuesday's 4 p.m. ET trade deadline below.
•NFL Week 8: Catch up on everything you may have missed
Tuesday, Oct. 28
• Add a new name to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' trade block: safety Mark Barron. Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times says Tampa Bay will listen to offers on Barron and the much-discussed Doug Martin ahead of the deadline.
• NFL.com's Ian Rapoport highlighted some names to watch today: Oakland Raiders' Justin Tuck; Tennessee Titans' wide receiver Nate Washington; and Cincinnati Bengals tight end Jermaine Gresham.
Monday, Oct. 27
• Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll doesn't see the team dealing Marshawn Lynch at the deadline, via Seattle's Sports Radio KJR.
• ESPN's Chris Mortensen doesn't expect the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to trade Vincent Jackson before the trade deadline (via Rotoworld).
• Kansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid doesn't believe the Chiefs will be active at the deadline. "I haven't heard anything," he said Monday.
• TheMMQB's Peter King doesn't anticipate an active trade deadline, but says that Denver Broncos cornerback Tony Carter could be in demand as "everyone wants corners."
• Maybe the Philadelphia Eagles aren't looking to deal after all. Speaking to ProFootballTalk, a source disputed a report that the Eagles are looking to upgrade at safety, and coach Chip Kelly laughed off the trade rumors surrounding Philly.
• The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are seeking a second-round pick for Vincent Jackson, says CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora.
• Daniel Snyder isn't looking to sell even with the Redskins sitting 2-5 entering Monday Night Football, reports La Canfora.
Sunday, Oct. 26
• Wide receiver Vincent Jackson is still generating interest, reports NFL Network's Ian Rapoport. Among the interested parties: Philadelphia Eagles, New England Patriots and Seattle Seahawks.
• Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch isn't expected to return to Seattle next season, but he's not currently on the trade block, says ESPN's Chris Mortensen.
• With several players returning from injury, the San Francisco 49ers are interested in dealing "a defensive player or two on the back end of their roster" to create room, says ESPN's Adam Schefter.
• St. Louis Rams defensive lineman Kendall Langford is another name to watch at the deadline, says Rapoport.
• The Oakland Raiders are willing to deal quarterback Matt Schaub, but there doesn't appear to be a lot of interested parties, reports CBS Sports Jason La Canfora.
• The Eagles are looking to deal for a "starting-caliber safety," per Mike Florio at ProFootballTalk.
• Another team on the hunt at the deadline: the Patriots. New England is looking for a running back with Stevan Ridley sidelined for the year, says Florio.