The latest rumors ahead of the 2016 NFL draft.
The 2016 NFL draft is less than two weeks away and college players are traveling around the country to work out for teams.
The draft is set to begin on April 28, with the second and third rounds taking place on April 29. The draft concludes on April 30 with the fourth through seventh rounds.
View the full NFL draft order here.
Find a round-up of the latest rumors ahead of the draft below:
• Texas Tech wide receiver Jakeem Grant visited the Dolphins on Tuesday, and will visit the Cardinals on Wednesday and the Bears on Thursday, Rand Getlin of the NFL Network reports.
• The Eagles have agreed to a trade with the Cleveland Browns to acquire the second-overall pick in the draft, the team announced Wednesday.
• The Dallas Cowboys hold the No. 4 pick, and executive vice president Stephen Jones revealed on Tuesday that the team wants to draft a pass rusher and a quarterback to back up Tony Romo, he told 105.3 The Fan. The team flew Mississippi State quarterback Dak Prescott in for a visit Tuesday, and reportedly also favors USC quarterback Cody Kessler, Rapoport reports.
• The Houston Texans held a visit with Louisiana Tech quarterback Jeff Driskel and Eastern Michigan running back Darius Jackson on Tuesday, and hosted Indiana quarterback Nate Sudfeld on Wednesday, reports Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle.
• Louisiana Tech running back Kenneth Dixon also spent Wednesday visiting with the Texans, reports Rapoport. Houston also worked out Harvard standouts Cole Toner and Ben Braunecker, and had a visit with Alabama defensive lineman Jarran Reed, reports Wilson.
• North Carolina Central defensive back Ryan Smith has visited with the Raiders, Vikings, Buccaneers, Dolphins and Steelers, and will add a visit to the Rams on Wednesday, Wilson reports. Smith has also had private workouts for the Cardinals, Lions, Jets, Panthers, Patriots and Ravens, Wilson reports.
• Virginia Tech outside linebacker Dadi Nicolas will visit the Falcons on Wednesday after previous visits with the Redskins, Steelers and Cardinals, Wilson reports. Nicolas’s teammate cornerback Kendall Fuller visited with the Titans on Tuesday, reports Rapoport.
• Utah running back Devontae Booker is scheduled to visit with the Patriots on Wednesday after visiting the Steelers on Tuesday, reports Rapoport.
• The Cowboys have a workout scheduled with former Baylor basketball player Rico Gathers, reports ESPN’s Mike Triplett.
• Iowa State wideout Quenton Bundrage had a private workout with the Buccaneers, reports Wilson.
• Penn State quarterback Christian Hackenberg had a productive visit with the Jets on Monday, and is scheduled to meet with the Redskins on Tuesday, Rapoport reports.
ESPN analyst Jon Gruden on former Penn St. QB Christian Hackenberg: "I'll be shocked if he doesn't go in the first round."— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 19, 2016
• The Rams will again host North Dakota State quarterback Carson Wentz on Tuesday, and will bring in Cal quarterback Jared Goff later this week, reports Steve Wyche of the NFL Network.
• The Cleveland Browns favor Goff, but the team is also interested in trading its No. 2 pick, reports the MMQB’s Peter King.
• Auburn cornerback Blake Countess has visited, worked out for or met with 13 teams, including the Giants, Ravens and Redskins, reports Wilson.
• Texas A&M cornerback Brandon Williams visited the Steelers on Tuesday, which was his fifth visit to go along with 14 private workouts, reports Wilson.
• Oklahoma State pass rusher Emmanuel Ogbah will visit with the Falcons and Chargers this week, reports Wilson.