Keep up with the latest hirings, firings, rumors and news in the NFL coaching carousel.
The AFC and NFC Championships are set for this weekend, and while those teams prepare this week with efforts to continue their postseason runs, the eight teams that fired their coaches continue to get their assistants in check after hiring head coaches.
The Dolphins and Bengals are closing in on their respective hires. Brian Flores expected to be named Miami's next head coach. The Buccaneers, Cardinals, Jets, Packers, and Broncos have already settled on who will be working their sidelines next season.
Here is the latest news and rumors concerning coaching vacancies in the NFL:
• The Broncos have reportedly hired former 49ers quarterbacks coach Rich Scangarello as their offensive coordinator. He will be the team's play caller.
• The Browns have reportedly interviewed Alabama defensive coordinator Tosh Lupoi for a defensive position on Freddie Kitchens's new staff.
• The Jets are reportedly finalizing a deal to hire ex-Browns interim head coach Gregg Williams as their defensive coordinator.
• The Colts are letting offensive line coach Dave DeGuglielmo go. Head coach Frank Reich wants his own coach as DeGuglielmo was the only offensive coach Josh McDaniels had hired. Reich is reportedly recommending him to other coaches.
• Former Cardinals offensice coordinator Mike McCoy is interviewing for the Jaguars' offensive coordinator job.
• The Broncos have hired former Bears assistant Brandon Staley as their new outside linebackers coach.
• The Packers have hired Nathaniel Hackett their offensive coordinator.
• The Bills and Browns each hosted former Green Bay Packers interim head coach Joe Philbin for interviews.
• The Vikings officially named Gary Kubiak assistant head coach/offensive advisor, Brian Pariani tight ends coach and Klint Kubiak quarterbacks coach.