The Giants are looking to avoid their fifth straight 0-2 start to a season tonight against the Washington Football Team, whom they'll see at FedExField.
Besides the "must-win game" being a theme, each team will have a significant change from its Week 1 lineup.
For the Giants, they're looking at a reported offensive line reshuffle that will see center Nick Gates move to left guard and newcomer Billy Price take over at center despite the short work week coming off Sunday's loss to Denver.
Washington also has a rather significant change on deck. Thanks to the hip injury suffered by starting quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick, the Football Team, who, like the Giants, are 0-1 to start this season, will be rolling with Taylor Heinicke as their starter.
Who will even out their won-loss record b the end of the night, and who will find themselves in a hole? Be sure to keep it here at Giants Country, where in addition to our open gameday thread where registered users can discuss the game as it unfolds, we will have complete postgame coverage.
Here are the other details you need to watch and listen to the Giants' Thursday night clash with Washington.
Game information: New York Giants at Washington Football Team
Current Records: New York Giants 0-1, Washington Football Team 0-1
Date/Time: Thursday, September 16 at 8:25 p.m. ET
Where: FedExField, Landover, Maryland
Quarterback Daniel Jones Proving He Has the Heart of a (New York) Giant
Daniel Jones continues to reinforce the franchise's commitment and confidence in him through gritty, selfless play.
New York Giants Injury Update: When Will Saquon Barkley, Kenny Golladay Be Back?
The Giants are hoping to get some of their injured starters back sooner than later.
Joe Judge Thinking Long-term Regarding Looming NFL Trade Deadline
Will the Giants be sellers at the trade deadline? Head coach Joe Judge reveals his thoughts regarding that possibility.
Streaming: FuboTV: Get 7-day Free Trial
TV: NFL Network & NBC-TV (Joe Buck, Play-by-Play; Troy Aikman, Analyst; Erin Andrews and Kristina Pink, Sideline
Radio: WFAN 660 AM (Bob Papa, Play-by-Play; Carl Banks, Analyst; Howard Cross Sideline)
Spread: New York Giants +3.5 (-120) | Washington Football Team -3.5 (-105)
Moneyline: Giants (+150) | Washington (-175)
Total: 40.5 – Giants Over (-110) | Washington Under 40.5 (-105)
First Touchdown Scorers (from SI SportsBook)
- A. Gibson (WAS) +550
- S. Barkley (NYG) +650
- T. McLaurin (WAS) +850
- L. Thomas (WAS) +900
- K. Golladay (NY) +1100
Referee: Scott Novak
Discussion: Gameday Thread (free registration required)
More from Giants Country
- No Time to Dwell on Past as New York Giants Face Quick Turnaround
- How New York Giants Can Help Fix Daniel Jones's Ball Security Issue
- Giants Week 2 Opponent Breakdown: Washington Football Team
- Jabrill Peppers Opens Up About Reduced Week 1 Role
- New York Giants Week 2 Final Injury Report
- "You Can Only Tolerate That for So Long" NFL Analyst Brian Baldinger Talks Daniel Jones and Giants
- Giants Will Shake Up O-Line Ahead of Week 2 Game vs. Washington | Reports
- New York Giants Sign OL Matt Skura to Active Roster
- Keys to a Giants’ Victory Over the Washington Football Team
- Breaking Down the New York Giants' Looming Decision Regarding RB Saquon Barkley
Join the Giants Country Community
- Sign up for our FREE digest newsletter
- Follow and like us on Facebook
- Submit your questions for our mailbag
- Listen and subscribe to the daily LockedOn Giants podcast.
- Subscribe and like the new LockedOn Giants YouTube Channel
- Sign up for our FREE message board forums
- Subscribe and like our YouTube Channel