The Washington Football team’s workplace is under scrutiny yet again.
The Washington Post reported on Wednesday a story on the lewd outtakes - from “Beauties on the Beach,” the official video chronicling the team’s 2008 cheerleader swimsuit calendar. This time Washington team owner Daniel Snyder is not staying silent. He has issued a statement in regards to the new allegations.
Sports Illustrated host Kaitlin O'Toole is joined by Washington Football team reporter Chris Russell for insight.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- Mailbag: Questions Remain on 2020 U.S. Open Despite the Success of Tennis's Return
- Beat L.A.? In Short Season, Dodgers Look Like a Superteam
- Former Washington Employees Describe Exploitive Environment, per Washington Post Report
- Deonna Purrazzo Out to Prove Herself as Impact’s Knockouts Champion After WWE Disappointment
- Mailbag: Which Under-the-Radar Rookies Will Make the Biggest Impact This Year
- Inside the Raptors and Celtics Discussions to Boycott Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals
- Late Bloomer Damian Priest Reaches New Heights in ‘TakeOver XXX’ Ladder Match